Wednesday, December 21

Teale turned me on to this song by Neutral Milk Hotel that I just can't stop listening to. I hear it in my head whenever I think of him, which is odd since I rarely associate specific songs with people.

Right now, I should be finishing my packing. Unfortunately, I am so far from being done that I can't bring myself to continue, despite my raging tiredness headache and the fact that I have to drive for 3 hours tomorrow.

On a lighter note, it seems that my horrible driving skills have been transferred from being Myung-centric to being Teale-centric. I hit every single pot hole and rough patch on the freeway tonight during all three trips to Oakland/Berkeley. It was horrific. I'm sure that he was fearing for his life. Hell, I was fearing for his life.

I really should go to bed or something. Maybe I'll go get some water.

Anyway, have a great break everyone! Congrats on being done with finals! (Good luck to those who aren't yet finished.) Call me/write me while I'm rattling around in Fort Bragg/Mendo, which should begin around 2pm tomorrow.

*muah*

No comments: