Thursday, December 29

Does it ever freak you out when cats or dogs suddenly swivel their heads into a seemingly empty corner of the room and just stare? As if there's something there that you just can't see. And apparently it's extremely interesting. More interesting than, say, you.

I've been scaring myself with books and TV again. As if you couldn't tell, right? I finished those two books with the death toting heroines and was all set to start on Sunshine, but I decided to intersperse the scary books with happy books like I mentioned in my last post. So, I read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe to offset the horror of the other two. Unfortunately, this benign comfort wore off as soon as I began Sunshine, which, I must add, would not be so freaky if my cat would STOP DOING THAT.

Maybe I need another happy book.

No comments: