Wednesday, December 28

Ironically, despite the fact that I was wasted all day, I can't sleep. Ha! Good one, Morpheus! You're hilarious! Can I have my dreams now, Mr. God of Sleep?

Anyway, when I get tired––as you all know––I get a little...odd. Earlier, I stumbled across Google's Blog Search and decided to test run it, cuz someone used it to find my blog. When I searched for my name, I found this thing:

A- Age you got your first kiss: Jeez...personal opener.

B - Band/artist listening to right now: In the general sense of "now": The Beatles. In the specific: a nifty band called silence.

C - Crush: Teale

D- Dad's name: David

E - Easiest person to talk to: Teale?

F - Favorite bands at the moment: Weezer

G- Gummy worms or gummy bears? I don't eat things that jiggle usually.

H - Hometown: Fort Bragg, CA

I - Instruments: Piano, guitar (if you really stretch the old imagination)

K - Kids: *looks nervous*

L - Longest car ride ever: From one nameless town to the next on a family road trip when both my brother and I really had to pee.

M - Mom's name: Katy

N - Nicknames: Linnie, Katydid, Kait, Mensa-girl (So I like the games they put out! Sue me!),

O - To graduate high school? Been there, done that.

P - Phobia[s]: heights, spiders and mild claustrophobia

Q - Quote: "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." ~ee cummings

R- Im making a question for R...its....raddest thing you ever did? Avoiding this question.

S - Song you sang last: "Wedding Bell Blues" The 5th Dimension

T - Time you woke up [today]: 10:13am

U - Unknown fact about me:

V - Vegetable you hate: chard

W - Worst Habit: Toss up between talking too much and lacking confidence

X - X-rays you've had: my teeth and my stomach

Y - Yummy food: Enchiladas, curry and Devika's Indian food (yummmmmmmmmmm)

Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer


I apologize for any boredom you may have experienced during the course of this blog. Please restore your browser to its original position. Thank you and enjoy your stay in Cyberspace.

No comments: