Friday, December 9

Fevers do funny things to my mind. I begin to hum odd songs such as The Partridge Family's "Come on Get Happy." I agree to house a cat for two weeks (she really is cute, though). I call people repeatedly, forgetting that I spoke to them not twenty-four hours before.

And, I decided that doing this would be a good idea:

On his blog, my brother posted this weird game that he played. Basically, you type "(your name) needs" (i.e. "Kaitlin needs") into the Google search and post the top 5 funniest hits.

5. Kaitlin needs another pony.
4. Kaitlin needs some love.
3. Kaitlin needs to use the bathroom now.
2. Kaitlin needs to be educated on comic books.
1. Kaitlin needs help evading an assassin bent on seeing her activities halted.

Wow. There are some weird people out there with the name Kaitlin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me and my friend found this playing the same game