Thursday, September 11

What ho, amiable vulpines? (hehehe) My school day was so wonderfully short! And I think I am starting to understand my physics! yay! ^_^
Oh my gosh! I just looked at Devika's away message (I look at people's away messages when I'm bored sometimes...yes, I know, I need a life) and saw the COOLEST quote. I mean, it really made me feel...different after I read it. I don't know why, maybe it's just because of where I am in my life right now. *shrugs* I have recorded it here for posterity:

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost,
The old tht is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost,

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."

*sighs dreamily* I love it. Who is it by, Devika??? Pleeeeeease tell me!! (I must add: Poems are Devika's "thing" not mine.)
All righty, I'm off. [Sparky: I really really really miss you!!! :(]
I'll talk to you all later!
*muah*!!!!

No comments: