Sunday, September 21

Weeeeeee!!
Hiiii!!! Yes, I am quite hyper today. ^_^ I have also just discovered the All-American Rejects. OMG!!! I LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to a party last night at Lyndsay's co-op. Maggie and her friend Sarah came over from Oakland to go, too. That was awesome. : )
After the party, we headed over to Ankush's. Actually, we ran into Ankush and Anthony walking back to Ankush's place on OUR way to his place. That was funny. They had pizza. I stole some of Ankush's. *big grin*
So. I have decided that I WILL go to Physics tomorrow. *shakes fist* I am DETERMINED!!!!
I am being sooooo lazy and procrastinating so much. *sigh* But Devi is here! I have an excuse!!! YAY! :-p
I heard from Michael yesterday! That was exciting. He says college is "neat". hehehe I am so glad he's having fun. College is GREAT!!!!!!
Okay, I will be writing again later. For now I will bid you ADIEU!!
*muah*!!!

No comments: