Thursday, September 18

Once again, I am posting from Devi's room. ^_^ She and Ankush are quite intrigued by his new magic eye book, so they're looking at that. : p I, on the other hand, am still unwinding from a three hour physics session tonight. That was sucky. But at least Tristan was with me, so I didn't get TOO bored. ; )
I can't believe it's only Wednesday. It feels like it's been about three weeks since the week started. I have that stupid induction thingy tomorrow night. Ewwwww. I don't wanna go. : ( It's going to be long and boooooooooring. AND I have to wear "business casual" to it. I feel like such a poser in my business-y outfit. *sigh* I'm not looking forward to this. But at least Lyndsay is going to be there, too.
Yesterday, I went to SF with Devika, Danica and Kristin. (Kristin is their friend from way back who came to visit for a few days. She's really nice.) It was sooooooooo fun. I got new shirts. (I'm such a clothing-aholic.)
Oh dear, Devi needs her computer now. I shall report again!!!!
*muah*

No comments: