Friday, September 26

I'm back after a long hiatus. Well, not that long. I can't seem to make myself go to bed. So now you are going to hear all my ramblings. ^_^ Don't you just love me?
*sigh* Physics is an evil discipline which needs to stop tormenting my poor mind. *nods matter-of-factly*
Irish is still fun. But my teacher DEFINITELY has an irish temper. Dang, scared o' that.
EPS is the same thing over and over again. At least it's kind of interesting.
English is awesome at the moment. I love Yeats. He so rocks. In fact, I'm going to post two of his poems after I post this. That's right TWO. You don't have to read them, but I'm not "feeling the love"* right now, so you'll just have to suffer through it. Sorry.
The other night Devika, Danica and I decided we had to parade around the apartment wearing our new dresses (which we are wearing out this weekend with Eric and Ankush ^_^) and high heels. It was so exciting. Alice was even nice enough to "ooh" and "ahh" a bit for us. :-p
I was kinda moody tonight...I hope I didn't make anyone else down.
You know what? I'm just not very happy at the moment. (I mean this specific moment, not this period of my life.)
Perhaps that is my cue to go for now...:-*muah*
* quote from an old friend in one of his...er...better? moments

No comments: