Thursday, September 4

Eric: I am terribly sorry that I dropped math. I assure you that I will be taking math 53 next semester; at which time Ankush will be taking it with me! Yay!
I really need to relax this weekend. I have been very high strung lately. Not that I am apologizing for some of the things I've done. Some things just have to be done...
God, I have so much on my mind right now.*sigh* I need to think things through before I make any rash moves. I just need to keep telling myself that. *looks serious*
Whoa! That's just a little too serious for MY blog...
So, you like the red dress, do you Ankush? *big wink*
I have great plans for that dress...*grin* I wonder what would happen if people saw me in it...hehehe I wonder if anyone would be shocked. teehee *giggles into hand*
I want an excuse to wear it! *grumble*
Things to do tonight:
1) stop acting stupid
2) take a shower
3) sleeeeeeeeeeep
4) hang out with devika, danica, and ankush
Not in that specific order. ^_^

No comments: