Sunday, September 7

Hey people! Kristina, Emer, you guys threw a great party!! Woohoo!
Yeah, so, this weekend sucked ass.
I know y'all think it helps, but please stop blaming him? Sorry, I'm just not angry with him. This is not totally his fault. I definitely had a hand in it...quite a large hand...actually, the size resembled one those #1 hands they sell at baseball games...*sigh* Right then.
You know, I realized that I give one answer when asked how I am: "I'm okay." The sky could be falling and I would say, "I'm okay."
Now for the fun stuff!
I have GOALS people. Real, live goals. ;) I will:
-get out more and meet new people.
-attempt to get better about doing my homework BEFORe the last minute
-try to forgive myself for my sins
-most important: I will spend the rest of my friendships with people trying to make up for those sins. :(
I love my friends. They are the best in the world.
*muah* : \

No comments: