Saturday, November 29

Thanksgiving ROCKED! hehe
I went to my aunt's house and it was just me, my mom, my aunt, my brother, and a couple friends. Sooooo fun.
Oh! And I found out that the adults cats at the Mobile Adoption thing I volunteered at were adopted!!!! I am sooooo happy! They were the sweetest old things. And the kittens were so rowdy, ya know? I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE kittens (and puppies), but older cats are so mellow. And they really deserve the love after being left to die in the middle of their lives. And they were ALL adopted!!!!! *big grin* I love happy endings.
School is almost over for the year. Only two weeks left. Woohoo!!! I can't wait for break. I'm going to sleep soooo much and go out with my friends soooo much. It'll be great! Sparky, Michael and Maggie will all be home. Weeeee!!!!!
Okay, gotta go work on homework.
*muah*!!!

No comments: