Tuesday, November 25

Hello all. ^_^
New: Morgan, Morgana and Mischa came to see me on Saturday!! Weeee!!! Maggie came over too! I showed them around campus and took them to Blondie's pizza. Also, Ankush came and visited on Saturday night. Yay! Unfortunately, I made him late getting home. :-\ Sunday night, Danica and I watched "Seven." Oh.
My.
God.
That movie is soooooooo creepy!!!!!! I couldn't sleep after we watched it and I still have to check over my shoulder ever couple minutes when I'm out walking. It made me so sad...:( [That movie is so well made...man...]
THANKSGIVING IS ALMOST HERE!!! I could just FAINT from happiness!!! Okay, I won't go THAT far. ; )
I'm going to my aunt's tomorrow night and coming back on Wednesday to do my Irish oral exam. We were supposed to write a speech about a friend, so I decided to write it about one of my lovely apartment girls. And, weighing the names for Irish-ness (I don't think you can pronounce Danica correctly in Irish), I wrote it about Nancy.
Okay, it's way too late.
*muah*!!

No comments: