Sunday, November 16

Hi again! My midterm is sooooo over! Yay! hehe
Now all I have to do is keep writing papers until Thanksgiving and after that it's a straight pass to Christmas break!!!!
Ankush left yesterday. :'( So sad. But we all have fun before he left. As you have probably already read in Devika's blog, Friday night, Dani's friends Ian and Justin came up from LA to visit. They were great fun and taught Ankush, Devika and I how to GAMBLE!!! *big grin* No no, it was more fun than it sounds. I now know how to BLUFF. *nods excitedly* I even tricked Ian!!! But before that, Justin, Ankush, Devika, and I played this game called Topple. Basically you put this round pieces on this board which is only balanced in the middle. The person who adds the lost piece before it topples loses point, etc. Now, I don't care what you've heard, but Ankush and Justin were AFTER ME!!! (Well, to be fair, I think Justin just wanted all the pieces to fall again and again. And Ankush was probably after me cuz I told him that if he knocked my pieces off again, he'd have to sleep on the couch. hehe? *clears throat* ANYway.) But it was still fun. : )
Then I went over to Ankush's and we hung out until my mom came to pick me up for the weekend. I spent the rest of the weekend at my aunt's where we decided to watch a movie. Why? Why do we always want to watch a movie? We KNOW that we can't agree on one movie to save our lives. I mean, come on people.
So, Tyler and I ended up going to Blockbuster to get movies...and we came back with stand-up comedy. But not the stand up comedians that I know and love. No no. We came back with George Carlin and Margaret Cho. Neither of whom I particularly enjoy. We all knew this, but at this point we were just too tired to look anymore. :-p
Today, my mother and I went about the fascinating and exciting project of grocery shopping. Yay! I have food!!!
Now I am going to go and either a) Take a nap or b) do some homework or c) watch Danica beat Mario Kart. Again.
*muah*

No comments: