Friday, November 7

Okay, I know what I said. But...I don't want to study all the time! *sigh* I'm such a bad student. :-p
Tonight, instead of working on either of my two papers which are due next week or studying for my physics midterm, I am going over to Ankush's for movie time. Hehe. I like movie time. Esp. at Ankush's cuz he has a nice comfy bed to watch on. And there's plenty of room, unlike in our living room with the small couch. It's good for up to two or three (if small) people. After that, people are stuck on the floor. :-p
Yeah, okay, forgive my rambling. I got about twenty minutes of sleep last night. Well, that was this morning around 10. So, I have an excuse for being weird other than the fact that I just am. Hehe. Right. Okay.
I think I need some sleep. :-p
*muah*!

No comments: