Wednesday, November 5

Okay, I'm back. But just for you, Devika! :) All the rest of you on the other hand...*looks stern* ;) Just kidding.
You won't hear from me for a few days as I am in the midst of a) studying for my next physics midterm which I am DETERMINED to do better on than the last one *shudders*; b) rewriting an essay for English which is harder than it sounds; c) a project for my EPS class. (For all you non-Berkeley types, EPS stands for Earth and Planetary Sciences.) All of these things are due next Monday or Wednesday. Sooooooo, I will be disappearing into The Dungeon (aka Moffit Library) for the next week or so. *sigh* On top of this, I will be spending most of my free time (hah! "free time"! that's a laugh) with Ankush because he leaves next Friday and won't be back until January.
Right now, however, I am off to my Irish class. It was cancelled on Monday, so this class is going to be HECTIC. I can just see Esther (prof) trying to fit both Monday's and Wednesday's schedules into one class period. : p hehe
Talk to you in a week or so!
*muah*!

No comments: