Wednesday, October 27

Despite the fact that Prathna is the only person who actually reads my blog anymore, I shall continue to post! I shall persevere in the face of adversity! I will not be forced into silence! Cuz, you know, I'm stubborn like that. And onward to my life!

Bus Guy smiled at me today. For those of you who don't know who Bus Guy is, and, therefore, cannot comprehend the sheer magnitude of this episode, I shall attempt to fill you in. Bus Guy is the nickname I have given to the hottest male on the face of the earth. Or, at least, in Berkeley. He stands at about six feet tall with a soccer build-lightly muscular-sporting brown hair and the most beautiful eyes you've ever seen. They're a brown color, but they seem so light in places that they become a honey color and in other places they look whiskey colored. He's truly impossible to describe. Seriously, he's one of those people who you see and either want to paint or just stare at.

Anyway, my past association with Bus Guy has consisted of stealing glances at him out of the corner of my eye while trying desperately to appear cool. A feat which, as you all know, is basically impossible for me. However, today I gained acknowledgement! I was just sitting there, innocently listening to my iPod, when he got on the bus. I'm sitting in the back on the parallel seats and he usually sits towards either the front or the middle of the bus, so imagine my shock when he proceeds to sit directly across from me. Then, he looks up. And smiles. Just the smile would have done it, but he was looking particularly delicious today since he was all scruffy.

It's not fair that there are people like this in the world. They short circuit all us average people's normally servicable brains.

And in other news:
I finally have a Halloween costume. But I guess you'll just have to come with us to the Castro to find out what it is!! :-p
Prathna and I finally secured Puckett on a date to lecture in our DeCal.
The Old Lady Downstairs has changed his sleeping schedule, forcing me to stay up later and later due to his freaking television.

*Muah*

No comments: