Thursday, October 14

I just came back from my first ever hockey game. Woohoo! Fun stuff!

We lost, though. Three to six at the end. *sigh* I'm so disappointed. I think we need to work on two things at the next practice:
1) Passing. We kept passing to either open air, or the boards.
2) Hustling. Some of the players would give up towards the end of the play when they might have been able to stop the goal if they had just TRIED a little.
As interpretive dance, it was great. As hockey...kinda mediocre. But did you know that the players all PAY to be able to play? We aren't a largely school sponsored team apparently. So they also pay their own travel expenses. Crappy, huh?

Now I have to do research for a presentation. Wow, I'm so cool. *rolls eyes*

My only consolation is that I made plans to go and see my friend Sarah in a couple weeks. I'm so excited! She lives in Santa Barbara, which I've never been to, and I'm finally going to meet her hot Italian roommate. *muses over new development and own lack of tan* I think I need to start making some improvements.

I think I need to go and do my work now. I'm starting to not be able to think. And that's bad...but I can't remember why...

*muah*

No comments: