Wednesday, October 20

So, those of you who know the story of yesterday-referred to from here on as The Day the Gods Laughed-will be relieved to hear that today was extraordinarily better. Not only did it not rain, I was not late to class, I did not get back a better, I did not get soaked, I did not have to pay for parking, I did not have to get up early...etc, etc. In fact, my GSI for French brought us candy! CANDY! Because she loves us. Except she said it in French, so it sounded more like "Je nous aime." AND we get to watch Persuasion in the Decal. Ah yes. Today is much better.

Oh my goodness, the girl who just sat down at the computer in front of me (I'm in Moffit again. Damn those renovations!!!) has the CUTEST sweatshirt. It's just a plain blue zip up, but it has three little elephants where a breast pocket woud go. They're holding each other's tails and marching along and the one in front is lifting up its truck to try to catch a butterfly. It's sooooooo cute! I love it. Really I do.

Now a guy with a mohawk just sat next to her. His hair is naturally dark brown, but he's dyed the mohawk both pink and blonde. Very cool. He seems nice. I wonder what he's working on? He looks like an English major. He's got that "Constantly Analyzing Life" air about him. And his whimsical hairdo would be acceptable in few majors aside from English. We, enlightened people that we are, embrace such individuality.

Okay, you know you're bored when you start making up stories in your own head about the people who sit near you in the library. In reality, that boy was probably premed, volunteers at the Children's Hospital (where he is extremely popular with the kids due to said hair) and plans on being a pediatric oncologist or something.

I have WAY too much studying to do. I have a midterm tomorrow, which I have to reread everything for, a midterm Friday and one on Monday, for both of which I have to study French like a madwoman. Then I have to write a paper for 45A early so I can leave for the weekend before it's due. So, I have to catch up on all the reading for THAT class, too.

Man, I am a party animal. Now I'm depressed. I'm gonna go do homework.

No comments: