Saturday, May 17

Well. Finals suck.
Just thought I'd share. ^_^
Life is good. I saw the Matrix 2 yesterday. (No plot, all action.) Then, today I studied and studied, finally resting my tired brain for Kristina's birthday. Yay! We went to Zachary's down College Ave. Yummmmmmm. I love Zachary's. Not as much as I love West Coast Cheesey Sticks, but *shrugs* I don't believe they care what I think.
Tonight I plan on studying until I fall asleep, getting up tomorrow to rework my paper ALL day (with studying for physics in small doses). Then, on monday I will finish studying for physics. Yes. This is the plan. Will I stick to the plan? Heck no.
But that's okay. I will get it done.
I can't believe I have finished my first year of college! OMG!!! Ahhhhh!!! So crazy!!!
Okay, time to work on the paper which is leeching my soul of all hope and happiness. Bye bye! ^_^

No comments: