Thursday, May 8

Oh my god, I am so tired. I couldn't sleep last night. I mean, sure, I got into bed at 3, but I couldn't sleep before that and then when I did get in bed, I couldn't fall asleep. Until around 5. I have to get up at 7:30. I was not a happy camper this morning when my alarm went off. I remember now that I couldn't even remember how to turn the damn thing off, I was so tired.
So I bought coffee this morning (which I never drink) and proceeded to spill it on one of my favorite shirts...Well, hopefully it will come out.
However, I am hoping my day will continue from here more smoothly. My mom is coming down for mother's day and is going to take me out to dinner tonight. Yummmm. I can't wait.
I haven't been alone with my mom since christmas vacation. Literally. Spring Break, my brother didn't leave the house cuz he was sick, so I didn't get any time alone with her. And whenever she comes down here, my aunt is always with us. So, this will be exciting.
Ack! I have to go to class. Ttyl! <3 (that looks more like an ice cream cone than a heart, dontcha think?)

No comments: