Saturday, May 10

Sleep awaits me...YAY!!! That's so exciting...you have no idea...*sigh of happiness*
I have to wake up at 8:30 tomorrow morning so that I can call my mother at 8:45. Any other day I'd say "#&$^@ no!!!", but since it is Mother's Day...bleh.
What did I do today....well, I slept until 1:30. : ( I didn't like waking up to find half of my day gone. I've only been up for 9 hours and already I'm falling asleep in front of the computer. That's so not a goodness. After waking up, I got dressed (it was warm enough to wear a skirt today!! and i wasn't cold at ALL!!!! sunshine=warm=happy kaitlin) and went to renew a bunch of library books. Embarassed myself in the Anthro library and then again in the Moffit library. Let's just say, I don't do well socially with a lack of sleep. But it was exciting to walk around Berkeley on a warm Saturday.
Then I came back to the room. I was supposed to be working on a paper, but somehow it didn't get done. : P
I went to dinner with Lyndsay where we stuffed ourselves with donuts and fruit (let's just say her meal was healthier than mine) and were generally silly. Then, once again, I found myself back here. Where I have skimmed some of the intense reading for this week.
It is so time for bed. Meh. Night all!!!

No comments: