Monday, January 2

Revamped Reading List

I've been looking over my reading list and the various piles of potential add-ons in my room for the past couple of days. Since my project was to intersperse less scary volumes in with my original list, I believe I've reached a suitable goal list.

1. Grave Sight [check]
2. Twilight [check]
3. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe [check]
4. Sunshine [in progress]
5. Join Me
6. Tricky Business
7. Prince Caspian
8. Death on the Nile
9. On the Road
10. The Mysterious Affair at Styles
11. The Traveller
12. Trickster's Queen

However, I've noticed that, at the rate I'm going now, I'll never finish all these books before school begins again. This makes me sad. But I can't bring myself to hope for a quick or light semester, like I usually do, because this is my last one. So I feel even more melancholy.

My mean reds apparently aren't going away any time soon.

No comments: