Monday, November 7

I have become addicted to thefacebook. Again.

I really thought I had weaned myself from is tormenting grasp. I spent almost one year free of its enticing spell, where I would check my page for messages maybe once a month. And then I discovered the pictures.

That's right. thefacebook now lets you post pictures and I have created three albums full. And that's just so far. It's horrible. Now I can't stop checking my page. Every few hours, I go back on and check for messages, send a message, make an update to my page, load a new photo. I can't stop!!!

I'm debating whether or not I should create a support group.

Myung and I went to play pool last night. I was having a bad day so it was good to get out. Of course, after Myung spent two hours cheering me up with pool tips, I almost killed us by turning onto a One Way street the WRONG WAY. That was scary. I don't think Myung will ever ride with me again.

On an up note, though, I wasn't as bad at pool as I remembered myself being. I flatter myself that I actually gave Myung a run for his money (not that we were playing for money) on a couple of games. It was very fun. We're thinking of going again later this week.

In Other News:
I have a paper due on Thursday that I really need to start on.
My brother got paid to have a story published. What what!
Prathna had a majorly excellent party to celebrate Diwali.
Hilary, Danica and I went out on Friday and had a MASSIVELY good time.
Saturday we had a Girls' Cooking Extravaganza. Very fun.

1 comment:

meloukhia said...

I seem to remember turning the wrong way on a one way street being an occupational hazard in Berkeley. I'm glad to know it's now not just me who has been known to do that.

p.s. I am addicted to Friendster, and am actually in the midst of a lively discussion about it with others who are likewise addicted. I wonder if social networking sites secretly lace their sites with crack?