Wednesday, September 29

Something is rotten in the state of Doe...

Or, at least, that's what Prathna and I decided earlier today when we graced Doe Library with our presence. See, first they steal my study room, then they MOVE MARK TWAIN. He's no longer by the stairs. Now he's by Morrison Reading Room. What the HECK is he doing there? What reason could he possibly have for being by the Morrison Reading Room? Poor guy...he had no say in the matter.

What is up with Doe lately? Why does it seem like they got some manic interior decorator who just wants to change everything around until we're dizzy? Next thing you know, they're going to be hanging plants around to give it a "Jungle Theme."

Damn it, I want my reading room back. I've been having to go to Moffit. MOFFIT! I never go to Moffit!!! I can never get anything done there. This whole situation is just too, too sad.

So, the Decal seems to be going well so far. Apparently, everyone liked the new thing we did where we split them off into groups. I don't know, though. I feel like the students expect us to know everything about Jane Austen and her writing, which we obviously don't. But very few of them say anything in class, so how can we have a discussion? *sighs* We keep calling on Dani and Puja, who do a great job, but then no one else speaks.

God, I have so much to do. Maybe I'll get started on my next essay ahead of time, that way I can just work on reading next week. But then...I'm behind in reading for THIS week, too, so I should probably work on that. But if I don't work on--*slowly getting dizzy* Okay, I should probably go do some of my mountain of homework which has recently reached Everest proportions rather than sitting here writing about all of it. *sighs*

Muah!

No comments: