Friday, September 10

I keep finding myself slipping into this frame of mind where I have to chat to fill the silence. It's quite strange, really. But I've been doing it all the time recently. Every time there is a silence in the air, I fill it with noise. I think I'm beginning to annoy people. Or maybe I've always been this way and I've just never noticed? Dunno.

*shrugs* Oh well. No need to dwell on it.

Last night I went to a party with Danica. It was pretty fun...well...most of it was. There were some surreal parts. Like, where I hugged this completely sober guy (whose hat I was obsessing over) cuz he helped me find Danica and he just kind looked at me like I was crazy. Well...not so much "surreal" as EMBARASSING. But...c'est la vie.

God, this is a depressing post!!! I need to liven it up a bit!!!

Okay, let's see...something funny that's happened to me recently...Ummm...Okay...Yeah. Well...Hmm. Time to end the charade.

*Muah*

No comments: