Wednesday, February 11

That's right! I'm back!
Well...sort of...I'm not back for a big post. But I just HAD to share this. This is Devika's opinion of my tanless skin:

Devika: why cant i be all one color?
Kaitlin: well, at least you're brown every where else
Kaitlin: and they can't be THAT white
Kaitlin: you're naturally brown
Devika: well they're like 10 shades lighter brown!
Devika: hehe
Kaitlin: hehe
Devika: *sigh*
Devika: the trials and tribulations of my life!
Kaitlin: think about how I must feel then!!!!!!!
Kaitlin: i mean, it's not only my boobs, it's EVERYwhere
Devika: haha
Devika: but at least its uniform!
Kaitlin: hmph
Kaitlin: that's not a comfort
Devika: like if u were white everywhere else...and only brown on ur boobs...
Devika: that would suck
Kaitlin: hahahahahahahahahhaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: