Thursday, February 12

Ah, yes, my friends are crazy...

Highlights of today's conversations (I just HAD to share the hilarity!!!).

Sparky attempting to help me with my linguistics homework.

Sparky: funky d is "simply dental"
Sparky: sounds like a cheap novel
Kaitlin: hahahahahaha
Sparky: or a really bad movie...
Sparky: "simply dental....starring brad pitt and jennifer aniston"
Kaitlin: hehehehe
Sparky: "he was a dentist, trying to forget his past..."
Sparky: "she was an interior designer, trying to forge a new future..."
Sparky: "their fates tragically collide..."
Sparky: in
Sparky: SIMPLY DENTAL
Sparky: "doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo do!"
Kaitlin: hahahahaha
Sparky: i should write blurbs for movies, dude, this is fun

Notice that my contribution to the conversation was basically nil. :-p


Danica...there is no explanation, she's just funny.

Danica: I have to peeeeee.
Kaitlin: the bathroom's freeeeeeeeee.
Danica: Yes, but you seeeeeeeee...
Danica: ...I don't want to have to move my tushieeeeee.
Danica: That's Jewish for ass.

I love my friends. They make my life interesting! Even when I'm doing Linguistics homework!!

No comments: