Monday, February 16

Well, this was an exciting weekend for me!
Friday: Dani, Devi, Nancy, Eric and I went out to dinner at Giovanni's down the street. We got all dressed up and it was really fun. We were having more fun than any other table in the place! Then again...maybe we're just crazy...
Anyway, so there was this waiter who seemed to fancy Eric a whole lot. He kept bringing Eric more water and another soda, etc. So, Devika started getting jealous, and it became this joke about Gay Waiter Boy and Eric. And we took all these pictures. It was fun times. If you wanna see the pictures, I'm sure that Devi is putting some up on her blog, so you can look there.
Then, Dani, Nancy, Severin, Lisa, Myung, and I went to see Love Actually in Wheeler. One of my favorite movies. I love that movie. *sniffle*
Next, Dani and I went to a party at my friend Kristina's. Mucho fun. We stood around and watched all the drunk people be funny. hehe. I love Kristina, she's so cool. Oh and Emer got a haircut and she straightened her hair! She's looks really nice. Oh, and then we ran into a friend of Dani's from Italian, Efron or something (I just remember him as Enrico...don't ask...) and one of his friends, Kevin, the Atypical Asian (once again, don't ask). Both of whom proceeded to rib Dani mercilessly for something that wasn't her fault. *grumble* Dorks. *shakes fist in protective roommate fashion* But they were nice otherwise.
Then I did a paper and sat around all weekend. I know, I know, I'm tres exciting.
That's all for now, I guess! Talk to you soon! *muah*

Kaitlin: i still say we need to go back and bitch slap that waiter
Devika: haha!
Devika: i know!!!!
Devika: *the look*
Kaitlin: hahahahhaa

No comments: