Wednesday, February 18

Hi hi! I'm BACK!!!
Oh my gosh! The nicest thing happened to me yesterday!!!
So, I was coming out of my Shakespeare class, and it was lightly drizzling, but by the time I'd gone about...oh...six feet, it was POURING RAIN. I mean, we aren't talking "raining cats and dogs" here, this is more like..."raining tigers and wolves." So, there I was, no umbrella (forgetful me), in a sweatshirt and jeans (my usual attire) getting utterly soaked and listening to "Stare at the Sun" (ironic, no?) on my iPod. And then, suddenly, there was a big black umbrella over my head!
Now, I know what you're wanting me to say: *deep announcer's voice* "And there he was, this blonde Adonis and we fell in love after one glance in his deep blue eyes..." Okay, so maybe that's not what you're hoping I'd say, but it'd be an interesting story.
But in any case, that's not what happened.
Standing next to me was this Asian girl who just smiled and kept walking. At first I was like, oh, she's trying to get by me and the umbrella just happened to be above my head. But no. She kept with me the whole time. So, I said "Thank you." And her reply was a shrug and "I was walking this way anyway."
I think the world needs more people like that!!!! I mean, I decided I would be like that from now on. Well...if I ever remember my umbrella, which is really really unlikely, knowing me... *trails off mumbling*
AnyWHO. Wasn't that nice? It totally made my day. ^_^
Then last night we had art class. Wow, I wish you could see Danica's picture of the still life. It's sooooooo cool. Mine sucked. The teacher called it "a strange composition" that reminded her of something "dark and gloomy, like a spider." MEH. Obviously she never heard of that old saying "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." *sticks nose in air*
And on THAT note, off I go to finish my linguistics homework. At least the GSI for THAT class always writes NICE things on my homework. *looks extremely put out*
*Muah*!!!!

No comments: