Thursday, October 9

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days...again...Anyway. So, I haven't had the best few days here. But I won't go into the details, since you all probably already know anyway. Like I said to Ankush last night: "Life sucks and then you die." Okay, so I don't ACTUALLY feel that way. But sometimes it seems like it.
But on to happier things!
My mom is taking me shopping this weekend. *rubs hands together* Muahahahhaa More clothing for Kaitlin! =D Kristina and I will be spending our Friday night working on a project for EPS. : p Krayola is going just splendidly!! The kids are sooo cute. And we had them sign a card for the company that donated $200 to us. They were all really excited about signing their names. Some of them came across the room to do it (I was bringing the card around to every table). *sigh* Kids are great.
Can I get people's opinion? Is it better to be nice and get stepped on, or to protect yourself at the risk of hurting others? At this point, I really am lost, so I'd really appreciate the feedback. : |
Gotta go for now.
*muah*

No comments: