Monday, October 13

Here we are. A brand new post for all you readers out there in CyberLand.
This weekend was fun. Friday, I went out to dinner with Kristina, Yosinta, Kelly and Sarah. We went to Cancun. After that there were some antics by Kristina and Kelly. Then we all went and got Coldstone's. (Interesting note, Friday night all girls were working at CS; on SATURDAY three really hot guys were working. Why WHY couldn't their shift be friday??? I couldn't go in on Saturday. *sniffle*) Then Kristina and I were going to work on our project for EPS. We got a chart made for one of the seven questions and then we gave up. We kept getting distracted. Haha. We even watched TV for half an hour with Danica.
Then on Saturday, I went shopping with my mom!!! It was fun! She bought me all sorts of new clothing. We had lots of fun. And then she bought me food too!!! It was soooooo exciting.
Then, I embarassed myself in front of a hot Brazillian guy, ruining Danica's chances of a date at the same time. Luckily, she has assured me that she isn't actually interested in the guy. She just thinks he's cute cuz he passes for Italian. I say, embrace the Brazillian-ness. Well, if she doesn't want him, maybe I'll try to introduce him to Kristina. She LOVES Latin-American men. hehe, maybe I should check with Dani first.
Sunday: I missed a meeting. I worked on my homework. Myung made us dinner. You know, that sort of thing.
Okay, gotta go to class soon!
*muah*

No comments: