Thursday, October 2

All right, all right! I'm sorry! Here's your update!! *looks scared*
Wow, I really haven't updated in awhile. Let's see. I spent the weekend studying and hanging out with Devi, Dani, and Eric, with a little Ankush thrown in. Eric came up to visit on Saturday and we all got really really dressed up and went out to dinner to this restaurant called "Bucci's". Actually, Bucci wasn't very friendly and she got kinda upset when we only had four people instead of five. It was kind of ridiculous, actually.
Ankush was supposed to come with us, but at the last minute his boss threatened to fire him if he didn't come in to work. So, he looked really nice for all the donut eaters of Berkeley. That's probably why King Pin's was so busy when we got there. ; )
Anyway, silly stuff went down at dinner (but what do you expect from a group containing Danica, Devika and I?) and we had lots of fun. And then afterwards, Devika and Eric and I went over to Ankush's to "watch a movie" and have a fire. Well, the fire happened, but the movie never did. We were all too tired, I guess.
It was exciting to get to wear my red dress finally! I've been wanting an excuse ever since Anthony and I broke up. And now I had one! Muahahahaha!!!!
Then...the bad stuff came...And it came in the form of *pauses for suspense* a physics midterm!!!!!!! Yeah, so that happened on Monday, so I spent all of Sunday prepping. I was so into it that I didn't even make dinner and I was freaking out. So, Danica made me dinner. It was so nice of her. She made me eggs, and toast, and gave me a glass of juice! I was studying like a madwoman!!!
After my midterm (which of course was...very hard and the first problem tricked me up because he gave us this weird conversion and AHHHHHH I won't think about it) I went over to Kristina/Emer's because Kristina was planning a surprise birthday party for Emer. That was fun. Emer was sooooo surprised. Haha
After the party, Ankush and I went to asian ghetto for food. And then my parents came and picked me up and took me over to my aunt's house for the night because my dad was flying out on Tuesday. So i woke up on Tuesday and my family went out to breakfast and then we dropped my brother off at work. Then my parents drove me back over here and we dropped off the food my aunt decided I needed and then my parents dropped me off at Krayola. After Krayola my lab for physics was cancelled (soooo exciting). So, I came home and did pretty much nothing all day long. I had started feeling sick the night before, though, so the lounging was welcome.
Danica and I went to dinner with Devi at the dc. By now, I was REALLY feeling ill. So, I came back to the apt and collapsed on the bed for a while. (I didn't sleep though.)
Then yesterday I woke up at my alarm for physics, but I just couldn't get myself up. I just felt tooooooo awful!!! So, I didn't go to physics. And then I had a "midterm" in English. Basically, he gave us 11 quotations and we had to name the poet and poem they were from. Kinda tricky, but nothing major. It's worth 20% of our grade though. *shrugs* Whatever.
Then I had to have a conversation with my teacher in Irish. Luckily, I mananged to say "ta slagdan orm" when she asked me how I was and she left me alone pretty much. (translation: i have a cold) So then I came back to the apt, watched Nightmare Before Christmas and attempted a nap. Unfortunately, the apt was a little loud yesterday, so no nap for me. *sigh*
Then Danica and I met up with Devika again for DC food.
Then, for some odd reason, I ended up watching the premier of Angel on the WB. *shakes head in disbelief* I NEVER watch tv...
I was soooo tired this morning...actually...i still am...I think I'm gonna take a nap...
Oh. I almost forgot to announce this. *clears throat importantly* I am going to marry Tyson Ritter. I asked Danica if it was okay and she said yes. So now all I have to do is go find the bloke and propose. I'm sure he'll say yes....right?
So that is the update on my life. Today has been entirely unexciting. Oh wait! I did go into walgreen's today and see a bunch of christmas stuff. I was like...uh...what? It's only October. I mean, they don't even have all their halloween stuff out yet. It was quite funny. I ended up stopping in the middle of walgreen's staring at this display and giggling under my breath. I'm sure I looked like a freak, but it was so funny I didn't care.
All righty then. I suppose I should go do homework. You know...it's funny but it really does feel like it should be, like, late november right now. I don't wanna skip over Halloween or anything, but the weather is messing with my mind. *looks paranoid*
Oh! I started doing a new club. It's called PFCS and you joing through NSCS (the honor society I was inducted into earlier in September). I didn't get to go this week, but I'm going next Monday. I'm thinking of trying to switch to a different day though...hmmm...I dunno.
Okay, really going this time.
*muah*!!!

No comments: