Tuesday, November 16

On my way to the library, I saw a leprechaun. I'm not kidding. He was even wearing green (both his shirt and his hat). Granted, the hat was a Ashton-Kutcher-style trucker's hat, and he was riding a bicycle, not a rainbow, but it was still green and I fully expected to see a four leaf clover sticking out of it. Unfortunately, the clover remained unseen.

Danica and I are going to the Live 105 Not So Silent Night concert in December. I am SO excited. Modest Mouse, Franz Ferdinand, The Killers, Interpol, Muse, Taking Back Sunday...These bands rock. I love them. I'm so glad we were able to find tickets. I hope Joe bought some before the tickets sold out. The scalpers already have them on eBay for about $200 each. Ridiculous considering they were originally selling for $35. I hate scalpers.

I want to know one thing: Who the hell told me that Modest Mouse was one guy? How did they convince me I was wrong that it was a band? Well, check it out! http://www.modestmouse.com And they convinced me I was going insane...Bah.

Just as another piece of useless information, I got new jeans! I finally have more than the two pairs I've been rotating and washing like a madwoman. I can now happily move away from the laundry-once-a-week-or-go-naked style of living. I don't think Martha Stewart would have approved. Doesn't she have some rule about not wearing the same outfit twice in a week long period? Eh, it's probably more like a month or something, but I'm a college kid, give me a break.

Okay, off to do something important! *muah*

~The Ass

No comments: