Monday, November 15

I'm being forced to write an autobiography in French, and it's supposed to be a page long. My autobiography in English wouldn't be a page long. My life so far hasn't been all that interesting. I think she realized that this would be a hard assignment to make one page since she went ahead and told us not to make things up. *sigh* Let's see, what can I include in my life story?

1. I was born in San Rafael, and I lived in Corte Madera.
2. We moved for six months to a condo outside of Marin.
3. We moved to Sacremento for a year where I began attending pre-school and then, after an incident involving a banana peel and a teacher, proceeded to drop out.
4. At four, I became obsessed with roller skating, as is evidenced on one of my father's albums.
5. We moved to Los Angeles, more specifically Woodland Hills. I began kindergarten and learned at an early age that I was a procrastinator by nature. I would leave my homework until the morning it was due. Granted, said homework consisted of repeating the same letter over and over, but still.
6. We moved to West Hills. I continued school. (No, I did not drop out.)
7. We moved back to Woodland Hills, but to a new neighborhood. I built a tree fort.
8. We moved to Mendocino, which no one has ever heard of unless they're into wine or expensive California vacations. Or both. I began middle school. What joy was mine.
9. We moved to Cleone. Still in middle school.
10. We moved back to Mendocino. Yep, still in middle school.
11. We moved to Casper. Still in middle school.
12. I began high school, and (shockingly) we moved again, this time to Fort Bragg.
13. Spent all of my high school years in the same house. (Wow.) Went to England with Lucy sophomore year. Then I graduated, and my dad brought us over to Great Britain for a tour.
14. Joined the masses at the University of California at Berkeley, where I began my quest for a major. It's important to note that I had two absolutely fabulous roommates, who, while not exactly helping in the search, were definitely supportive and fun.
15. Decided to double major in Astrophysics and English and thus began the Calculus series. Unfortunately, in my Calculus induced insanity decided to do summer school.
16. Moved out of dorms and into an apartment with Danica, Nancy and Alice T. We suffered through a year of the Gaia building and Panoramic Management. I belive we are stronger for the experience.
17. Decided being an Astrophyics major would kill me and began taking all English classes.
18. Moved out of the Gaia and into a cute little house with Danica and Devika, (and Eric), where we are quite content.
19. Declared.
20. Decided to take a language class since I forgot everything I'd learned in high school. Picked French and now have to write a mini-autobiography.

Okay, I can sum that up in this sentence: I moved a lot, went to school and generally have done nothing of interest.

Will write more later.
*muah*

~The Ass

No comments: