Friday, November 26

Another Thanksgiving is over. Why does time seem to pass much more quickly than it used to? A lot has happened in the past few weeks. So much, in fact, that I wouldn't be able to fit it all in one post. Therefore, I am utilizing the underestimated technique of "highlights."

Life's Highlights:

-Bus Guy actually spoke to me, and, shockingly enough, has an actual name so I won't need to refer to him as Bus Guy anymore. On the other hand, no one will no who I'm talking about if I replace his title with a name. Thus, he will remain Bus Guy and not suddenly transform into Chris.

-Danica and I had our Thanksgiving dinner party on Monday night. I think it went quite well, actually. The people who came seemed to enjoy themselves, anyway.

-I went to have my Tarot cards read on Telegraph the other day. Apparently, I will enjoy a very successful future-both monetarily and emotionally-in which I will meet someone while travelling and eventually have two children, both boys. Let's just say I'm a skeptic.

-My family had our first Thanksgiving without my brother. That was weird.

-I got asked on a date by a hot Italian guy.

I believe that's all I can write at the moment. I'm actually pretty tired. I think I will go read or have a little nap.

*muah*

1 comment:

Katydid said...

Well, I really liked my reading, so I'm gonna go with "yes." :p