Friday, February 3

Miscellaneous

Oddly enough, three of my lectures in the past week have mentioned the Holy Foreskin. Neither of them are religious studies. And while I'm quite sure that the Holy Foreskin is important, I find myself wishing that I didn't have to hear of it so often. If that sends me to hell, then at least I'll be among friends.

My attempt to reorganize my schedule so that I can drop psychology has not been going well. Unfortunately, it looks as though I am still a unit short, despite taking two Decal classes. The one that Nick is teaching is going surprisingly well. I am enjoying myself immensely.

Hilary moved in! When they came to the door to deliver the mattress, Danica thought they had come to remove her mattress. For some reason, she assumed that Devika and I had sold her mattress to someone, like, for rent money or something.

Anyway, Hilary is moved in and the past couple of days have been righteously awesome. However, we do still need a couch. Or something. Prathna and Puja came over earlier and I didn't have anywhere for every to sit. We had to pull my deskchair out of my room and I sat in the skanky rocking chair that we've been trying to subtly dispose of for the last year.

Otherwise, things are pretty good in Kaitlin-land. Over and out.

1 comment:

meloukhia said...

What makes the rocking chair skanky? Does it dress up in spike heels and mini-skirts and go work the street corners on weekends?