Sunday, February 26

Belated Update

That's right, I'm back. Things are going smashingly well in Kaitlinland. I got back from Calistoga yesterday after spending two extremely relaxing days in the heated pools. The weather was amazing, too. Hot, around 75, with a cool breeze. Then we came back to the East Bay where it immediately decided to become a rainy, gray mess of clouds and fog. Typical.

I'm slowly realizing that my "dislike" of soup all these years has been entirely psychological because homemade soup is the bomb. In Calistoga, they made this Chicken Curry soup that was amazing. I'm so going to try and steal that recipe.

My days are filled with getting ready to graduate. It's crazy. It seems like I just got to the dorms and met Alice and Devi for the first time. I still remember trying to fit all our stuff in that tiny little room...Memorieeeeeeeeeeeees.

Speaking of Devika, it's her 22nd birthday! Yesterday, that is. But we went to Niyati's place last night, so tonight we took Devi out to dinner roommate style. Little does she know we're about to surprise her with a bee-yoo-tee-ful cake (aka-ed Lulu by Hil and I) with sparkly candles. This should be fun.

Egads, my post is a mile long. I really should update more. But for now, this is Katydid, signing off.

No comments: