Wednesday, April 20

COUNTDOWN TO WEEZER: 9 days!!!!!

OMG, we're actually in the single digits! I'm so excited. The next couple of weeks are going to be a blast. This weekend, we've got Relay for Life. Next weekend, we've got the LASA culture show, Danica's bday outing to Cheesecake Factory, and the Weezer concert! *squeals*

Unfortunately, before all of that, I have to write an 8 page paper on a Jane Austen. Granted, it's just a first draft, but it's a GRADED first draft. Phewwww. I don't know when I'm gonna have time for that. And talk about bad, I found myself complaining about all the stuff I have to do to one of my professors. ACK. Now she thinks I can't handle the pressure that is Cal-life. Wonderful. Just the impression you want to have on the Head of the English Department. Yeah, I really know how to screw myself, don't I? But I'm not so very worried about it. Worse that happens, my draft is too short and she tells me that I need to step it up a notch. Woot.

I missed the bus today, so I missed class. Again. I've missed this class TWICE in the last two weeks. That's just bad. Especially since it's a small class and she takes attendance. Speaking of the bus, though, I saw Bus Guy again. He graduates this semester, so I won't be seeing him around much longer. Shame really. He's really nice.

I'm really nervous about this whole applying for the senior seminar you want, thing. I don't even know if I'll be able to enroll in a class. It sucks, man. And if I don't make it into the H195A class, then I can't do an honors degree at all since you have to do both semesters.

And, yet, I'm generally very happy with my life at the moment. Sorry my post sounds so depressed about stuff. I'm really not, I swear. *shrugs* Whatever. I'm off to go watch an episode of West Wing in my cool DeCal.

Prathna: Do you think Fem Sex is the Decal for us? :)

Goodbye all!
*muah*

No comments: