Friday, March 11

I bought a new bathing suit.

Good news: It's not black. (*glances nervously around* Is that a hallelujah chorus?)
Bad news: I went bathing suit shopping.
Even worse news: This was supposed to be consolation for a messed up midterm. Foresight is obviously not my strong suit. (Ha! Suit! Get it? *laughter trails off* Yeah, it wasn't intentional.)

I also discovered today that I am the victim of a Flirt-n-Flee. Actually, I already suspected that that would be the ultimate outcome. He just had that vibe, you know? But I got the proof I needed today. The flirt/flee-er seems to be working his way around the class. I started to suspect something was slightly off with him when one of the girls in the class kept glaring at him during the first few weeks despite never having spoken to him--to my knowledge anyway. But the nervous glances in her direction piqued my sympathy so I didn't think much of it at the time.

Dani and I leave for Hawaii in six days. SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We went shopping last weekend. It was great. We're going to have so much fun. ^_^

Anyway. I guess I should go now. I'm pretty tired, so I'm gonna grab caffeine.

*Muah*

No comments: