Tuesday, March 29

It's so weird being back in Berkeley after being in Hawaii for a week. Everything is upside down. I mean, here, it's raining. There, it's sunny. Here, everyone is stressed. There, everyone is chill. Life is just odd like that. Thanks to this rain, though, I'm losing any semblence I had of a tan. So sad. And I had to put in long hours at the beach for the pathetic color I actually managed to attain. Gah!!!

To drive me even further up the wall, my internet keeps shutting off. Both Danica's and Devika's are fine, but mine is fritzing like crazy. I've been trying to write this same post for the past two days, but every time I'm ready to post it, the airport card shuts off. It's NO GOOD I tell you.

But when life gets me down, I just stop and think to myself: I'm going to see Weezer in concert.

And I feel fine.

So, I'm going to go tell myself that while I sit through yet another really old movie with bad special effects that claims to be "fantasy" but which is really just annoying and "avant garde." Pray for me?

*muah*

No comments: