Friday, December 12

I am sooooooo done with my physics midterm. It took a day to sink in, but now that it has...WOOPEEEEE!!!!!!!! *bouncing off the walls*
I learned a cool new trick today. (Who said old dogs can't learn new tricks?) It's called HaXOr language (aka l33t sp34k). D3v! 54j5 3r!( |/\|!ll 83 !|\/||>r3553d. 8u7 |\|0 1 7|-|!|\|5 !75 45 (00l 45 ! d0. *5!g|-|* 0|-| |/\|3ll.
Anyway, so now all I have to do before I leave is finish my Irish final cuz I already did my Irish presentation. (It went well, thanks for asking! ^_^) But I'm not worried about that final. So, I will study for that on Sunday.
Tomorrow is our little apartment gift exchange. That should be fun. We're also going to go to Jupiter's for dinner. Yay! *light bulb magically appears above head* Maybe we should do the gift exchange there!! Fun!!!
Well, I guess I should go for now. It's time to start my weekend in earnest! :)
*Muah*!

No comments: