Sunday, December 14

Dude. They caught Sadaam Hussein. DUDE. The CAUGHT him. Didn't they, like, think he was DEAD or something? Well, obviously not since they were apparently still looking for him. But didn't they tell us that he was? Or was that Osama? *blinks* I have trouble keeping track of all the wars we have on the burners right now.
Happy news:
The Goils did our gift exchange last night. Soooo fun. Dani and Devi gave me the COOLEST slippers in the world. *chuckles* You'll have to see them, they're impossible to do justice to in describing them. And I got an AWESOME hat which I just love. Oh oh! Alice has the SAME ONE (almost exactly!!)! So we're the hat twins. Hehehe. And Nancy gave me a mug with my favorite panda on it. (The one that always grabs its butt when it looks at her.) And Alice, knowing my love of her cute office supplies, got me a lead container that is WAY cool (+ a mechanical pencil with this cute little animal on it) and a cute little "chair" for my cell phone and this bell sort of thing...it's shaped like a monkey and it's supposed to bless you. Hehe. Then we had pizza.
Then Severin came over and he, Nancy and I hung out for awhile. We eventually migrated to Blockbuster where I got two movies for my last Night of Freedom here in Berkeley before I leave tomorrow. (YAYAYAYAY!!!!) Then I made Severin watch one of the movies with me. Then he decided to walk home. In the rain. Alone. And after he left...it started to hail. HAIL!!! Stupid boys, he should have just waited for it to stop. *shakes head superiorly*
Okay, now I really have to go study.
*muah*

No comments: