Friday, August 1

Two weeks of summer session left! : p Wahooooooo!!! *looks excited* And then, after that, I get a WEEK at home!! A WHOLE WEEK! :-\ And then I start math 53!! *thumbs up*
But, Anthony'll come back from Burbank, so that's really exciting. And Devi will be back!!! YAY! And Lyndsay!!! In fact, EVERYONE will be back! ^_^
All right people, I need some help: I've been trying to figure out the traditional wearing of the claddagh. I was always told that by wearing the ring on your RIGHT hand with the CROWN pointing towards your fingertips, you are informing the world you are "taken" and if the CROWN is pointing towards your heart, you are available. And, of course, wearing it on your left hand means you are married, so I won't be wearing it like that. ; ) However, I walked into a store and someone made a comment about the way I was wearing my ring. They asked me "Is it just friendship or love?" I looked down, and I had the ring on upside down (meaning the CROWN was pointing towards my heart), sooooo...does that mean I have it wrong? I'm confused.
So, if anyone could help me out here, I would be quite grateful. I mean, I'm Irish, I should know this stuff!!! : p hehe
Okay, love you guys! *muah*

No comments: