Thursday, August 28

Sorry it's been awhile folks. I have been very very busy with things.
I'm back in school now, taking math, physics, english and irish (language). All my classes look pretty hard. Well, actually, physics doesn't seem all that hard yet. Except for the fact that WebAssign hates me. *glares at access card*
And I've been pretty upset about stuff lately, which has brought me down. Really not a good thing since I've been so sick lately. So, instead of worrying and worrying about it (like i usually do) I talked to some friends about it, which kind of helped...but not really. Still a little upset. :-Wow...this is actually a slightly depressed post. Better liven things up a bit here!
Let's see now...
I bought a dress a couple weeks ago...I need to find an excuse to wear it. Unfortunately, one is not presenting itself. But I am still holding out hope! ^_^ Gareth and Ankush assure me it's quite nice. *big grin* I hope they're right! I'll give you a little hint about it: it's red.
Was that enough spiciness for ya? No??
Too bad, it's too late (or early maybe) to have to think up something to say!!
*muah*!! bye!! :)

No comments: