Monday, August 4

9 days left!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! I'm so excited. :-p
So, Emer has enlightened me on the wearing of the claddagh!
"on the claddagh: the heart of the claddagh stands for love, the hands stand for friendship, and the crown stands for loyalty. i have never heard anything about wearing it on a right or left hand, however, i imagine that you do wear it on the left since it is a wedding band (wedding rings are on the left i think??!) but so yeah if you point it in, you're taken, out, you are not." Sounds simple, huh? ^_^
Woohoo! Knowledge is mine! Thanks Emer!!!
Suckiness: When I go up to FB for the week I have between summer session and fall semester, Sparky is GONE!!! SUCKAGE! *grumble*
My friend David might come down this weekend. Yay! If he does, we'll have soooo much fun!! *dances around room*
Anthony comes back soon. *smiles happily*
MUAH! Bye bye!

No comments: