Monday, August 9

Oh my god.

They've done it again...They've changed EVERYTHING while I wasn't loooking. Ooo, look! I can do italics now...and bold...Gotta try this.

Am I slanted? Yes!

But I must be bold! Whoohoo!

Okay, I'm done now.

Hi! How is everyone who still reads my blog? (This probably doesn't include very many people considering I haven't even updated it in four months. *winces* Sorry.)
I'm doing all right. I've been working my butt off all summer (in platforms no less), so I'm soooooo glad work is over for now. Yay! But...I have to get a job when I get back to Berkeley. *grin falters* Oh well.
I'm going to be pretty happy getting back to Berkeley in a couple weeks. I can't wait to live in our house *squeals* with Devi and Dani. I'm tres excited.
Hopefully, I will have a desk when I get back. *rolls eyes* The Journey of the Desk is still in progress, but I'm really counting on it ending tomorrow.
It's kinda funny, now that I'm moving into a house, everyone wants to give me stuff. Like, my "uncle" Joe offered me a whole SET of pots and pans (he's a chef). My aunt wants to give me endless amounts of towels, dishes, tables, etc. My aunt's friend wants to give me a vacuum, a baker's rack, dishes, clothing...you name it, she has it and wants to give it to me. Not that I'm complaining about all of this, it's all very sweet. It's just...where the heck am I supposed to put all of it???
Alas, I must continue on the Journey of the Desk. I promise that when I'm back in Berkeley, I will update more regularly. *holds up three fingers* Scout's honor.
Mwah!

No comments: