Friday, April 9

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*clears throat*
Last night was soooooooo fun! I went to see the Strokes and they were awesome! Despite being very very drunk...One time, Julian picked up his mike stand and in a fit of...something...threw it across the stage towards the drums. Then, after the song was over, he couldn't find it. Finally, when he did, he started talking to it. "There you are baby. Oh, don't be like that. It won't happen again. I was drunk and a little mad." And then when people starting talking to him, he was like, "Shh! I'm talking to my mike stand."
All in all, it was a pretty good show. Despite him slurring and stumbling around when he wasn't singing.
At one point, I think the guitarist confiscated the bottle of champagne that Julian had been drinking out of at intervals.
Well, Dani and I are going to go look at a REALLY cool apt. So, I shall stop here. *muah*!

No comments: