Monday, December 11

These answers scare me...

I'm feeling too blah to write anything. I'm also feeling too blah to do anything of any actual use, so I've spent the hour since I woke up doing this...



Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Wombat Warlock
Your Superpower is Supernatural
Your Weakness is Peanut Butter Sticking to the Roof of Your Mouth
Your Weapon is Your Caustic Tentacles
Your Mode of Transportation is Flying Monkeys



You Are Miss Piggy

A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge - even if people don't know it.
You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won't settle for anything less.
You're going to be a total star, and you won't let any of the "little people" get in your way.
Just remember, piggy, never eat more than you can lift!



You are



Who Should Paint You: Gustav Klimt

Sensual and gorgeous, you would inspire an enchanting portrait..
With just enough classic appeal to be hung in any museum!

No comments: