Monday, October 30

A More Personal Update

The Sounds are playing the Fillmore on December 3rd. I MUST get tickets!!! I've been listening to "Dying to Say This to You" pretty much nonstop for the last couple of days. It's flamencotastic. (And I don't use that word lightly.)

Things have been pretty mellow here at Unit B since I got back from BraggTown Thursday night. We went to a party on Saturday, but that was about it. I've just been working, having work days cancelled, and sleeping. A lot. Last night, I got in bed at 1030 and picked up a book. Next thing I knew, my phone was ringing at 948 this morning. I do not remember my book at all. I'm assuming that's because I didn't get to read any of it.

I'm excited for the holidays this year. (Yes, I realize that this is a premature excitement. I just like to be prepared.) I think the anticipation is coming on early because the weather has been so winter like the last few days. It's very non Indian Summer sort of weather. But it's beginning to feel a lot like California Non-Denominational Holidays.

No comments: